Grove House Surgery
80 Pryors Lane, Bognor Regis, PO21 4JB
It's Saturday 8:29 PM — Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01243 265222
Fax: 01243 email@example.com
What you can expect of us
- That we are committed to providing the best possible medical care for you.
- To be greeted courteously.
- Absolute confidentiality
- Punctuality. Doctors and nurses will only delay appointments by reason of medical necessity.
- To be informed about your own health and particularly about treatment options and likely outcome in the event of illness.
- Access to your own health records, subject to the limitation of the law.
- Sound advice on healthy living and in self-help for ailments.
- Information about service available.
- Rapid attention to urgent medical problems, even when this may cause delay to booked appointments.
- That we will offer you the choice whether or not to take part in medical training research.
- That all new patients will be offered an introductory appointment with a practice nurse and a doctor if on medication acheter du cialis en ligne.
- That you shall be referred to a suitable consultant when the doctor deems it necessary, being in mind the restrictions of the NHS.
- That any suggestions to improve the service will be considered and a response given.
- That on a weekday you should normally be able to consult with a doctor or nurse within 24 hours for an urgent problem.
- That you will have entitlement to a chaperone should you require an intimate examination.
What we expect of you in return
- Courtesy to the doctors and staff at all times
- To attend appointments on time and give adequate notice if you wish to cancel.
- To remember that an appointment is for one person only; where another member of the family needs to be seen or discussed, another appointment should be made (so that time can be allocated and the correct records made available).
- To make every effort to attend the surgery for consultation; home visits should be medically justifiable and not requested for social convenience.
- Out of hours calls (evenings, nights, weekend and Bank Holidays) should only be requested if the problem is too urgent or severe to wait.
- To phone if possible before 10.00am if you need a home visit.
- That you will also play your part in trying to keep your body as healthy as possible; many illnesses can be prevented and helped by a healthy lifestyle.